[IPk] RE: A1cNow HbA1c Test

Hi all,

Here's a further update.

Dear Mr Dysch

The A1cNow HbA1c test will be available in 2 formats:
1. A 10 test pack for healthcare professionals.
2. A 1 test pack for patients.

The 10 test pack is already available for healthcare professionals to use.
We anticipate to have the 1 test pack for patients ready in a month or so.
The 1 test pack will be available to purchase direct from us via mail order
(to raise awareness of the product there will be information leaflets in
hospital diabetes centres and paediatric units). We are also hoping to have
to them in pharmacies but this will take a little time as we have not yet
started negotiations with them. As to the cost of the 1 test pack, this will
be set nearer the launch date.

If you would like to have your healthcare provider use the tests, perhaps
you could mention their availability to them.

Finally, if you would like me to contact you when the 1 test pack is ready,
please let me know. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Talat Syed
Chirus Limited
email @ redacted

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of WINMAIL.DAT]