[IPk] Infusion Sites

I've noticed over the past few weeks on quite a few occasions that after I have had the set in for a day or so blood starts to leak from the site sometimes what I assume to be Insulin with it though I never smell the insulin.  Is there something wrong with my insertion technique.  At the moment I use minimed sof set non detachable infusion sets which I was given by my diabetes centre.  Any advice would be very welcome.