Re: [IPk] Which One?

>I have been reading with interest all the messages posted and it seems to
>me that most users have a minimed pump and fewer are using disetronic?.
>I am still trying to get my hands on a pump to trial so in the meantime I
>am interested to know the thoughts and views of those already pumping.

Hi Dawn -

The MiniMed and Disetronic pumps are all broadly similar. Not much to
choose between them. Disetronic have 2 models: D-TRON and H-TRON, and
MiniMed one model: 508. You can find full technical specs on our website at

I always reckon people should contact both companies, get the promotional
literature (which can include videos) and take it from there.

I use a MiniMed 507 (the best model 4 years ago) and a close friend has
just started on a Disetronic D-TRON.

Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi??? ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted