Re: [IPk] lifestyle

>I do think it is vital that diabetic clinics address
>the psychological side of the condition, but at the
>same time giving the patient full access to
>information about controlling blood sugars.

Hi Jenny -

Sorry if I sounded a bit shirty in my last post :-) It had been a rather
hectic weekend!

Certainly what services clinics should provide, and what they do given
their limited budgets, are often two quite different things. And hunting
around for a half decent clinic is in my experience the best thing to do.

But I'm glad you're feeling well on your pump ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted