Re: [IPk] lifestyle

Abigail

I guess our last emails just crossed over, so here is
more info:

Yes I was writing down 4 bg per day religiously, but
the consultant never got round to looking at those. I
had seen the nurse regularly.

I was 23 at diagnosis, 24 when this happened and have
never smoked.

I wish I had thought of something intelligent to say
at the time!! Sadly back then I knew no-one else with
diabetes and so tended to believe everything that I
was told by my hospital.

Jenny.

=====