[IPk] lifestyle

that is absolutely apalling
what was your HBA1c and BG doing at that time.I can't believe that the medical
profession can be so cynical and lacking in empathy. Too many dismiss DM as a
"lifestyle" rather than a disease. Surely you had records of blood glucose and
insulin doses. And are you a smoker (perhaps a shock tactic may be excusable
if you were smoking with DM)
How old were you at the time?

You should have thought of some answer, even if only " well you're supposed to
be a doctor so tell me how to improve my control"