Re: [IPk] lifestyle

We are people first and diabetics second. Therefore, quality of life should
be paramount and all our care should be geared toward giving us the most
freedom and flexibility. If someone wants to do and eat the same thing
everyday and live with two shot a day, good for them if they are happy,
well, and fulfilled. But diabetes care should always be individualised to
the person's needs, wants, and desires.

You can tell your team I said so :-). Additionally, if you're arguing a
philosophical point, mention the World Health Organisation's definition of
health, which I posted a few weeks back. Very few diabetes programmes make
any effort to begin attaining the WHO definition for their clients.

end manifesto

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.