Re: [IPk] Re: reply to your letter <email @ redacted>

i got my pump because i was not in control when I  was injecting and i had
been put on six injections a day. my doctor was the one who suggested it
because he knew i was close to giving up on injections.
i know what you mean about being told off. i have been yelled at because
people have thought my pump was a mobile phone and i had a lot of difficulty
in exam halls when it went off. now though, if i am in an exam, i tell the
examiners when i first enter the hall.