Re: [IPk] clinics, audits etc

In message <006701c2193c$a7983ee0$email @ redacted>, Abigail King
<email @ redacted> writes
>Good suggestion Pat
Thanks ... I wonder, are the research bods from York still lurking here?
Anyone else with research students?  Could you offer this as a project
to your students?  Are the kind of performance indicators we're
suggesting of any use to clinics in managing future performance?  Are
they helpful to patients in choosing which clinic to attend?  Nice PhD
topic here - and I'm giving it away free!

If the York folk are still here, by the way, now that I've got a pump,
and the archaeologists are fed up with me demonstrating the beepy
buttons (they like material culture, but they're getting a little bored
with the material culture of disability*), if you want me to come over
and show you at some point, please let me know!

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, email @ redacted 2+ (4+ to go ...)
* arguments over whether a pump is 'material culture of disability' or
'material culture of something else off-list, perhaps?
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)