this is merely multiple daily injections as opposed to two, which, I assume
you are already on if you use humulin I and humalog

You may benefit from a change of long acting insulin

So: you've been told to try harder, told that you test too much and probably
not educated about carb counting/ told this is not necessary, and no one knows
anything about pumps
The mind boggles!!

I have again and again mentioned the inability of my own profession to cope
when things get difficult, the problems with denial that DM is a difficult
disease and inclination to push the blame onto the patient