[IPk] carbs in lactose; probably a question for Julette

Hi there -

Anyone know how much carbohydrate in lactose? I searched the USDA
nutritional database but it doesn't have a result for lactose. I'm curious
because I had a cup of dandelion coffee, which is made from lactose and
dandelion root. I'm want to exclude the lactose as one of the reasons for my
BG of 11.7. I suspect a fasting cholesterol test has more to do with it!