Re: [IPk] D-Tron

In message <email @ redacted>, Karen
Hanna Kruzycka <email @ redacted> writes
> I like the fact that it's waterproof too - I'm a
>little put off by its being bigger than the 508, but I expect the
>difference is pretty small if you see them 'in real life'.

People can be remarkably blind!  In the tearoom at work yesterday I was
explaining the pump to a new colleague, and someone said 'Is that new -
I've never seen you with that before!'.  Fair enough ... but she lay on
the mat next to mine in Pilates (yoga-type exercise, for which I wore
leggings and a very skimpy t-shirt, with the pump beside me on the mat)
for months!

I find that people only 'see' the pump when I'm programming it.

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)