Re: HYPOS and seizures WASRe: [IPk] Constant highs

Hello Michael

It is very confusing and annoying as well when consultants say one thing and
then things change and they forget to tell you that it has changed.  I was
brought up with diabetes and my sister who was 2 (now 33) was always given
sugar and water when she was having a fit and that progressed to it being
given to me in the same circumstances.  My mum had 3 diabetics and she was
here the other day and I was telling her the latest and she can't believe it.
 In fact, she is very upset that she has been putting all of her childrens'
health at risk.  It is so annoying sometimes.