Re: [IPk] private pump training, psychologist, etc

Hello Abigail

I have just received the book 'Pumping Insulin' to prepare me for my
daughter's and maybe my own pump.  I must admit, it didn't make a lot of
sense to me tonight because I don't know what square wave boluses are and

I know what you mean about losing faith in the NHS.  I have been waiting
weeks now for someone to phone me and let me know if it's ok for me to go and
buy a pump for my daughter.  Even the pump supplier nurse is not getting back
to me!  I am frustrated.