[IPk] Re:Schools!!!!

When I was first diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 7 I had a lot of highs
and lows and had some quite erratic mood swings which the school failed to
notice as signs that my blood sugar was high/low. This concluded with me being
suspended in the end as a result of a high blood sugar and the inevitable mood
swing. In the end my Diabetic Nurse came into the school and gave the teachers
and some of my class mates a lesson about diabetes, its symptoms and how to
help. Further to that a notice was put in the Staff room making all teachers
aware of the diabetics in the school (by this point another had just come).
Any supply teachers that came in were informed of the problem by the
Headmaster and what to do if there was a problem.
The best thing for her to do would be to get the Diabetes Team involved and
persuade them to have a word with the school.