[IPk] lifestyle

what is an "unsuitable" or a " suitable" lifestyle for DM or a pump. I'm

When my BG went really haywire before I thought of a pump it was put down to a
change in job although the working hours were no more irregular than in my
previous job.
This is just pure indifference and laziness on the part of the profession, I'm
afraid, because they don't want to admit that the current treatment is not
effective and don't want the hassle of changing things

Isn't it strange when we hear the message, you can lead a normal life with DM
plastered everywhere on diagnosis and beyond, but as soon as we find ourselves
struggling it is due to too much stress, too much or too little activity,
irregular hours etc