[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IPk] funding

I do not understnd why you need to pay to have a private nurse specialist for
pump training
The nurse specialist from minimed or disetronic should undertake this. You do
not really need a member of your own team surely. If you cannot find an NHS
consultant who is willing for you to pump, then I'd have thought payning up
the fee for a clinic appointment would be sufficient
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml