Re: [IPk] D-Tron

At 18:16 19/06/2002 +0100, Julian wrote:
>I have been using a D-Tron for the past five months without a cartridge
>problem.  I chose the D Tron mainly for the fact that pre filled
>cartridges are available.  I think I would have many more probs with the
>minimed and having to spend time filling the resovoirand getting rid of
>the air.  But, at the end of the day, it's a matter of personal choice

It is indeed. I am registered blind (nothing to do with the diabetes) so I
think checking for bubbles etc would be best avoided. So the D-Tron seemed
like the obvious choice. I like the fact that it's waterproof too - I'm a
little put off by its being bigger than the 508, but I expect the
difference is pretty small if you see them 'in real life'.

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *