Re: [IPk] D-Tron

I have been using a D-Tron for the past five months without a cartridge
problem.  I chose the D Tron mainly for the fact that pre filled cartridges
are available.  I think I would have many more probs with the minimed and
having to spend time filling the resovoirand getting rid of the air.  But,
at the end of the day, it's a matter of personal choice