Re: [IPk] Re: hypos and seizures (Pineapple)

Hi Caroline
I live in Sheffield, so it's unlikely to have been me in the Pineapple
Studios! What kind of dancing were they doing anyway? I only really do
ballroom and Latin, though I'm thinking of going to some of the new funky
dance exercise classes we have in our gym.
I do know people who go to the Pineapple Studios, but none of them has an
insulin pump!
Di