[IPk] Hypos/seizures on the pump

>I think you may have been referring to me about the Seizures.  I have had
fits for all >of my diabetic life just about.  It is not the puimp that
causes them, nor hypo's (I >suspect anyway).  The pump makes my recovery time
much better and that itself >is a hell of a bonus.  So my advice to you is do
not be put off the pump because of >what i have said

Hello, sorry I don't know your name

Thanks for your mail.  I won't be put off the pump, thanks to your reply.  I
am so glad you said that the pump makes the recovery time much better.  I
suppose you need to look at your basal rates and what exercise you are doing
if any.  How long have you actually been on the pump now?

Barbara