Re: [IPk] Funding

Well Heather thanks a lot!

I was really glad to receive your email and found it extremely eye-opening.
How did you find the address or number of a private diabetologist?  I don't
expect you to go into too much private detail, but I sort of know how much
consultations cost because my husband goes private for his probs, but I would
not know how much to expect to pay for the training on the pump.  The thing
is, I was told by somebody that you can use the private consultation as your
go-ahead for the pump but I didn't know that you had to go private for the
pump training as well.  Could you possibly fill me in a bit more?  I am
desperate to get my daughter on the pump by August and the pump nurse knows