Re: [IPk] Funding

Hello Caroline

Do you mind telling us which area you are from?  I know my area in Cheshire
has not funded anyone yet, but then again, only 1 person at our hospital has
asked for a pump and they have been transferred to another hospital just like
they have done with me.  God knows when I will receive an appointment because
I haven't even had a letter yet.

Somebody mentioned on this list a while ago that it is advisable to see a
private doctor to get the go-ahead.  Have you heard of this?