Re: [IPk] Hypos and fits

Hello Pat

I am going to look into this 'seizure threshold' because my daughter has
still been walking around with a bg of 1.8!  I have been fine sometimes with
a bg of 2.0 and then other times, I have felt confused.

I am also concerned that there is someone on this list who has had quite a
few seizures whilst being on the pump and, as we have not got our pump yet, I
am wondering if this is common during the trial period.