Re: [IPk] Cat amongst the pigeons

 OOOOh lots of different views,

     I liked all the the replies and felt no offence whatsoever, Colin I
agree totally with you I hate it when they say "lead a normal life"  and I
feel that drug addicts get fairer treatment I also remember syringes @ #13 a
hundred and addicts got them free, I think this might have only been in
Scotland though.
     Even though I'm not working I am fortunate to get DLA after four years
of trying and its only because of this  I can just about manage, this is
meant to be for mobility and care, but if I only got the normal amount there
is no way I could afford to.
     Last point I think that we should all be funded to the max, mine is I
suppose a bit of a personnel choice I don't like not having full control and
also I'd rather have the money to do what its meant to do.

Best regards