[IPk] credit terms for pumps

I would gladly do without some "luxury" such as new clothes, car etc if I had
to in order to afford to use a pump. So, I admire you Dave and agree with you
up to a point
BUT, there comes a limit to what people can "go without". There must be people
in a worse financial situation who genuinely can't afford a pump. They may
have another illness with a "hidden cost" which is not covered by the NHS, the
DHSS, their family's budget etc. Or what about people in full time education
and part time low paid work
So yes, perhaps we have a certain responsibility to ourselves, but I still
think that funding should be available for pumps