Re: [IPk] Re: HYPOS and seizures

Hello Di

It has happened to me on many occasions and most of the time my husband has
brought me round but on one occasion, it was the ambulance man who gave me
glucagon and we had never heard of it before.

I haven't had one for 4 years but this is because I am too damn scared to let
myself go to bed without checking my blood like I used to.  I chipped my
front teeth badly by grinding them and I bit a chunk out of my tongue whilst
having one a few years ago.

My brother (26) and my sister (33) have both had them recently.