Re: [IPk] Credit terms for pumps

Hello Karen

Yes addicts do deserve help the same as a Diabetic. The point I am making
about choice is that Drug addicts know the dangers about drug addiction
before they choose to go that road.

I remember the days when I had to pay #13.00 for 100 syringes when drug
addicts got theirs for free. I am upset with the Government not the People
with addictions.

As for paying for the Pump first then claiming back the cost, in my opinion
you might find it more difficult to claim back the cost as you have already
paid for it so they will think you can afford it.