Re: [IPk] Credit terms for pumps

Hello Dave,

Having read your e-mail about funding, I feel that I have to reply to the
comment about paying to better ourselves.

I see it that we are not bettering ourselve's but trying to get a better
quality of life that healthy people take for granted. Like yourself I am not
working through the complications of Diabetes and the little I do get should
go to the basic cost of living and should not go towards trying to lead a
normal life.

I am upset with the NHS attitude that Diabetics can lead a normal life
through daily injections and so there is no need to finance Pumps, if I was
leading a normal life I would not need a Pump, but what about the people who
are addicted to drugs, they get everything financed by the NHS and it is
their choice to be what they are. I do not have that choice.

I hope I have not offended anybody with my comments but it is how I feel.

regards Colin