Re: [IPk] Credit terms for pumps

Hi Karen,

     I am currently paying for my D-TRON pump monthly through Disetronic,
for which I am very grateful, I do not work and it is very difficult, I was
fully funded by my hospital, I was then told that this was going to stop, so
weighing up the pro's & cons I decided to get the D-TRON because I could get
the phials on perscription and therefore no need to buy the syringes, and
believe me its a lot less hassle.
     I know i've said this before but if  we wanted a new kitchen or car we
would probably get finance so why not for a pump? ( I expect this will
rattle some cages) as I feel where does it say in any NHS guide they should
provide us with a pump, in other aspects of life if we want to better
ourselves we have to pay for it.

Sorry if I've upset some people