Re: [IPk] Constant highs

Hello Pat

I was wondering what you meant by 'set the alarm so that you can pick up a
night time hypo'.  Do you mean that the pump has an alarm on it and if so,
how does it work?  How does it predict a hypo?  I am very interested in this
because I am constantly worrying (as other parents of diabetic children will
understand) that my daughter will have a hypo during the night and I might
not hear her.