Re: Re: [IPk] Diabetes UK Weekend

You can find all the details at:

It costs #80 per head for adults & #40 for children.  Under 3's are free.

As Sam had just started on his pump when we went last October, we were concerned that this might be a problem through lack of knowledge.  However, everyone concerned was brilliant and took it very seriously.  The best thing to do is phone up to see if there's space & raise your concerns at the same time.  I'm sure they will do everything to help.