From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2002 17:57:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Constant highs

Hi

I'm suggestion hunting I'm afraid. I have had constantly high BM's from
yesterday afternoon. Ranging betwee 12 and 18. I do not have any infection
or anything. I changed the infusion set this morning and I am pouring
insulin into myself almost. Doesn't seem to make any difference. Any
suggestions anyone?

Thanks

Julian