[IPk] Diabetes UK Weekend

Hello Everyone

Don't know where you all live, but I have just had my confirmation from
Diabetes UK that we have a place for the weekend at Altrincham, Cheshire.  I
am so excited because my husband and me have never had a moment on our own
and I know they have dedicated and highly trained staff on these weekends so
it means my little angel can not only meet other diabetic children (so she
realizes she is not alone), but she can go away without mum and dad breathing
down her neck about food, blood tests and excercise.  She will go to the zoo
maybe with all the other children and she will probably come back so excited
that she will run over to us and try to fit everything in that she has done
or seen and then she will want to run back to her new friends who all have
diabetes and she feels like she is not alone.  It is going to be absolutely
wonderful for us - I tell you.  We are going to Portugal for 2 weeks in
August but I must admit, I am looking forward to the Diabetes UK weekend more
than that because my little girl is going to benefit so much and so are a lot
of other diabetic children because, by then, Danielle is going to be on the
pump and she will be able to show other children what it's like.

Does anyone want to come?  Do you live near the area of Altrincham?  I would
love to meet people off this site.