Re: [IPk] Novorapid anyone?

I changed from Humalog to Novorapid about a week ago and so far I can't say
it has improved things at all. However, we all know how much fiddling about
you have to do before you can form any sensible conclusions, so I will hang
on and keep trying. What does seem to have helped me recently is eating the
same amount of CHO at each meal - tedious, but then who cares if your sugars
are more stable.......