Re: [IPk] Novorapid anyone?

>After reading last weeks BMJ re humalog precipitating in cannulas, I've made
>an appointment to change over to novorapid (not quite sure whether my
>fluctuations are due to anything as easily rectifiable as this, or due to my
>crazy metabolism, but worth giving it a go, I think)

Abigail -

Thanks for spotting that recent BMJ paper about Humalog in pumps.
Interesting. What the writer is suggesting is that while Humalog works well
for some people, it doesn't work for everyone.

You can find the full paper at

and some "Rapid Responses" at

(Note: Humalog is called Lispro in medical journals)

I tried NovoRapid (called Novolog in the US, and Aspart in medical
journals) 2 years ago, and for me there was no benefit. But we all differ.

mailto:email @ redacted