Re: [IPk] Did anyone else receive a letter like this?

Barbara
Have you and your daughter been to your MPs local surgery to ask for his
help and support, and for him to write on your behalf to the health
authority ? Have you approached your GP, the hospitals Head of Child
Services ? The local PCT and regional NHS Manager ? Whilst writng one letter
you could approach them all, its quite hard to work out who makes the
decision sometimes, so it may be worth contacting all the local strands.
Dont give up !
Debbie