Re: [IPk] Did anyone else receive a letter like this?

My correspondance was similar too Barbara. It got to the point where
although the PCT which was in Hertfordshire, stated that they had an
agreement with the hospital I attend in London,it was up to the consultant
to fund the pump from his budget.I still don't know how I suddenly got the
money sent and I have a feeling that is a one off payment and not to provide
ongoing funding for my consumables. Did someone say that they were able to
be obtainable on NHS prescription from april 2003 or did I dream it? It
seems to me you need to find a consultant who will support the need for a
pump for Danielle and that you therefore have the funding. It seems
desparately unfare that all these trusts etc are trying to find ways evading
their oblibation to fund people. I had better stop or I will be back on my
political high horse again Carmel