Re: [IPk] Did anyone else receive a letter like this?

Barbara,

This is similar to a letter I received some time ago, although mine said that their procedure was for our consultant to make the application on our behalf.  He is willing to do this, but the bureacracy and complexity of the application form is a nightmare for him.  I have offered to complete as much of it as I can for him, but am still waiting to hear.

I am about to make some phone calls to see if there is an alternative approach.

Best wishes.

Andrew