Re: [IPk] disetronic phone number in the USA anyone?

hi Nanette
The details are on the main page of the US Insulin Pumpers website:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

Disetronic USA Phone in the US: 800-280-7801

Have a great trip! I travel quite frequently to the US on business and have
never had any problems with flying, airport security, time changes etc.
Except being quizzed for hours about the "nature of my business" when
travelling with people from the British government!
I generally reduce all my basals to the lowest common denominator for the
first 3 days or so, and then adjust them back to normal after that, to allow
for the time change and the weird things it does to you. Sounds weird but it
seems to work for me!
Di