[IPk] disetronic phone number in the USA anyone?

I'm travelling to the US tonight for 8 days for a conference.

In addition to worrying about flying in this day and age, clutching all
my diabetes and pump supplies, as well as one of those long cylindrical
carrying cases that look as if they might contain who knows what
sinister things but in fact contain rolled-up posters to present at the
conference, it suddenly occurred to me that it would be reassuring to
know that in the event of a pump emergency I would have a phone number
of a Disetronic helpline in the US, assuming such a thing exists.  Does
anyone know?

Thanks v much

Do You Yahoo!?