Re: [IPk] And it's good bye from him.

For those of you new to insulin pumps, Ray Morrissey and AMT kept pumps
running in the UK during the "dark ages" when the medical professionals were
not interested and there were only about 180 pump users, all self managing.

Up until 1998, when Disetronic entered the UK market, Ray was the only
source of pumps, supplies and training, we all owe a tremendous debt of
gratitude to him for keeping the flag flying for all those years.

I for one, will be sad to see Ray Morrissey leave the diabetes scene, he has
been a part of it for many years during which time he has made many friends,
(myself included) with his unfailing good humour and attitude, nothing was
ever too much trouble for Ray and his team at AMT. We will miss them.

John Davis