[IPk] Farewell

Ray I know what you are saying in regards to getting out at the top.

As much as I don't like change, I have to say a BIG thank you to you and
your team for all the help you have given since I started on the magic pump
last October 2001.

I can only wish you all the best with your new adventures that are about to
open up for you all.

Good Luck and Thanks so much; Donald O'Donnell