[IPk] And it's good bye from him.

You all know how quickly the demand for Insulin Pumps has grown over the
last few years, and in line with the old saying 'Quit while you are ahead',
myself and AMT will be bowing out of the Diabetes Care business with effect
from 1st July 2002.

>From that date all aspects of this business which we have previously handled
will be taken care of by Medtronic MiniMed from their own offices in
Watford, the contact details of which are:

Sales/Order enquiries: Yolandi Punshon Phone: 01923 205167
Clinical/Technical Support: Hannah Dickinson Phone: 01923 205167
Office Address: Medtronic MiniMed LtdSherborne HouseCroxley Business
CentreWatford, Herts WD18 8WW Phone: 01293 212213Fax: 01293 229270
24 Hour Support Line  Phone 01223 577379

It has been an interesting 20 years for us seeing this business go through
the highs and long time lows and it is satisfying to see how things have
grown recently.

We have been working closely with Minimed Medtronic on this change over and
feel happy that we are leaving you in good hands.

Meanwhile we are moving on to develope our business in other equally
interesting areas and wish you all the best for the future.

Ray Morrissey