[IPk] Help!

After negative comments from my consultant, I have had a further appointment with once again a different person who has a completely opposite point of view ( consultant: no way would I consider a pump, why do you want that!!) tO< The consultant doesn,t know what he is talking about, alter insulin dosages as foll0ws!!) complete opposite to previous advice.
I now have a further appointment with a different consultant on Monday 10th June, as the latest advice is not working and i quote 'I do not know what to tell you,you are bouncing from dangerous lows to excessive
Everytime I see someone the advice changes and so far all have refused to even consider pump therapy even though I will self fund.
I live with it they don't, when will someone listen?