Re: [IPk] Alternative site testing meter

In message <000201c20f95$a9a96570$email @ redacted>, Andrew Dysch
<email @ redacted> writes
>No - we haven't had a problem (yet!).  I don't know how long it takes
>for them to go off.

There is an expiry date on the pot.  Pots usually have 25 or 50 strips
in ... so if you don't do what I do (and misplace the pot!) you will get
through one in some time between 3 days and ten (on a pump), and 3 days
and several years (not on a pump).

You can decant strips into an empty tub, so there are just a few, if you
are worried about spillage into muddy water, etc.  Just spilling them
onto the floor doesn't seem to hurt them!

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, clumsy 30+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)