From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Jackie Jacombs
Sent: 08 June 2002 23:20
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Alternative site testing meter

I have found that I get a high error rate, "not enough blood" when I use
it on
Sasha. I didn't matter too much before as Medisense were providing free
but I dont want to be wasting so many when I get them on prescription or
GP will start asking questions. I was also told that its essential to
use a
new lancet each time as well.  We don't change the finger pricker ones

I still like the meter though and I am glad I have it.

Did you get your Lifescan from the clinic or did you buy it?  Are the
available on prescription now?

Thanks Andrew