[IPk] Protein

I'd really like to investigate the effect of protein in a meal on BG levels.

I had a bacon & egg sarnie (very naughty) for lunch today. My BG was just
under 5 beforehand. 2 hours after the meal, it was 2.8. 2 hours later
still, it's 12.2! Is that the result of the large amount of protein
involved? If not there's something else seriously wrong which I'm going to
have to determine...

thanks,

Karen
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *