[IPk] Protein

I'd really like to investigate the effect of protein in a meal on BG levels.

I had a bacon & egg sarnie (very naughty) for lunch today. My BG was just
under 5 beforehand. 2 hours after the meal, it was 2.8. 2 hours later
still, it's 12.2! Is that the result of the large amount of protein
involved? If not there's something else seriously wrong which I'm going to
have to determine...

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *