From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Jackie Jacombs
Sent: 08 June 2002 21:00
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Alternative site testing meter

Hi Joanne

I purchased my own from Medi Sense. It cost #195  They sent me a box of
strips and then 4 more boxes when they ran out, but the strips are due
to be
on the prescribeable list anytime now if not already.  Someone else has
mentioned a new Lifescan meter and that you can probably get these free
your clinic.  I am not sure how they work.  I will check this out to see
this is correct.