Re: [IPk] coeliac disease

Hi Barbara,

I know the feeling, I am the one who has diabetes, I have had it now for 16
yrs.  Thankfully none of my 3 children have it.  I am the only one in the
family that has diabetes, so no hereditary factor there.  I see from reading
another of your postings that both you and your daughter are diabetic.  I
just wonder if having "familiarity" makes it easier to come to terms with?

I have never in my life spoken to so many diabetics - I just don't know
anyone else who is diabetic.

Oh, I live in Liverpool.

Take Care